Learn to Sing
with Confidence and Skill
Carolyn Lykkemark Voice Studio
Heart Centered Singing
Getting started is quick, easy and FREE!
1. Use this form to schedule a phone call.
2. Meet online to:
a) Discuss your goals
b) Enjoy a FREE 1-hour lesson
3. Begin achieving your singing goals with the lesson package of your choice.
Live, Online Singing Lessons
CHALLENGING TIMES CALL FOR CREATIVE SOLUTIONS
During these difficult times, we’re all being asked to make changes in our lives that have never before been required. Now, more than ever, we need to find safe, innovative ways to keep doing the things that bring us joy, that give meaning to our lives. Like singing!
In order to do my part toward getting safely through this temporary health crisis, until further notice, I will be teaching ALL voice lessons ONLINE.
This exciting online option enables student and teacher to see and hear each other in real time while maintaining important “social distancing” guidelines.
Singing Lessons for Adults
So, you love to sing…
- Conquer your anxiety
- Safely sink in and discover your best voice
- Close in on your full vocal potential
- Knock their socks off!
Singing Lessons for Children
Your child loves to sing and you are looking for a skilled and patient singing teacher to…
- Help them develop and enjoy their vocal talent
- Support their ambition to study music in high school or university
- Open doors to a joyful, lifelong relationship with music
- Celebrate with them as they learn to sing with skill and confidence!
I love what I do,
but don’t take my word for it…
“I love singing! I couldn’t ever imagine learning the craft could be as adventurous as you’ve made it. No matter how great I wanted this to be, I never foresaw the brilliance, artistry, and ingenuity you pack into each session.”
“I would never have learned to love performing and gain all of this confidence if it wasn’t for you teaching me how to sing with proper technique, and more importantly, sing with joy!”
“Thank you for helping Sofia grow and blossom with her voice and self confidence.”
“You have made a difference in my life. Under your tender and patient instruction, I have grown in ways that go beyond the music.”
- BMus, Registered Music Teacher
- Mississauga, Ontario Canada
- Offering voice lessons to singers from Mississauga, Oakville, Brampton, Milton and Etobicoke, Ontario
- Trusted by hundreds of clients since 1996